camel-users mailing list archives

From "P.Budzik" <pbud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: restlet usage
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 05:46:54 GMT

nojonojo wrote:

> I'm possibly interested in working with camel-restlet (2.0, since it
> doesn't exist before then).  First off, is there any documentation besides
> that on  http://camel.apache.org/restlet.html the restlet component page ?
>
> I'm having two problems.  The first is conceptual - the page that I linked
> above really doesn't describe how camel integrates with Restlet, it just
> shows a trivial "Hello, world!" level example.  I can probably figure it
> out if I can get things working in general, but more documentation there
> would be helpful.

This component is really fresh stuff delivered recently however I'm glad to
see folks being interested in it. You're right, the documentation is sparse.
I was going to extend that, but as usual there was no time :) I assure you
anyway it works in a real project not only for "hello world". You can count
at least on me and William for working out your problem.

> Secondly, I can't get a (simpler) "Hello world" sample to work.  At this
> point, I'm not interested in the authentication part.  The following is
> the class that I'm using:
> Being new to Camel, I really don't know where to start.

Seems that you have some dependency problem. Look at the excerpt from my
libs:

  <classpathentry kind="var"
path="M2_REPO/com/noelios/restlet/com.noelios.restlet/1.1.1/com.noelios.restlet-1.1.1.jar"/>
  <classpathentry kind="var"
path="M2_REPO/com/noelios/restlet/com.noelios.restlet.ext.simple/1.1.1/com.noelios.restlet.ext.simple-1.1.1.jar"/>
  <classpathentry kind="var"
path="M2_REPO/org/restlet/org.restlet/1.1.1/org.restlet-1.1.1.jar"/>

Do your versions match with that? It looks like the binding class is calling
Form.getValuesMap() and the one on the classpath has a different signature.