camel-users mailing list archives

From huntc <>
Subject Re: Unexpected ActiveMQ FailoverTransport messages in my log
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 05:27:46 GMT

I've been battling with this one for a couple of days now... I'm asking a
question in the ActiveMQ forum about the connection time and why it takes so
long. However I still don't get why my application connects to the broker
each time it wants to produce a message on the queue... I am using a
connection factory as indicated earlier...

Thanks for your help. Eagerly waiting upon your collective pearls of wisdom.

Kind regards,