camel-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject Unexpected ActiveMQ FailoverTransport messages in my log
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2009 04:09:20 GMT

Hi there,

I am getting many messages of the form:

[ActiveMQ Task  ] INFO  FailoverTransport              - Successfully
connected to tcp://localhost:61616

...in my log file. My expectation is that these should only appear
periodically. However I'm seeing them a great deal.

My broker URL is defined as:

failover:tcp://localhost:61616

(failover is used to avoid a reconnect bug that I have previously reported).

I appear to get the message every time that I publish to an
activemq:queue:xxx endpoint and receive (in the same process) on
activemq:queue:xxx?concurrentConsumers=2

Any ideas on what is happening here? The message implies that a connection
with the broker is being made each time that I produce on the queue. Is that
normal behaviour?

btw: I have tried using the randomize option as per
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html but to no
avail.

Kind regards,
Christopher