camel-users mailing list archives

From Hilton <hk...@amsa.com>
Subject Configuration of Camel with SNMP
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:50:25 GMT

I'm currently in the process of evaluating the Camel product for our ESB
solution.  One of the questions that our IT department requires is support
for SNMP.  I reviewed the documentation and perform several online search
and I could not find anything on configurtion of SNMP with Camel other than
with ServiceMix.  Does anyone know if Camel support SNMP and how to
configure this?  Also it is my understanding that ServiceMix is another ESB
solution, so what is the relationship between Camel and ServiceMix?  Would I
need to install both and configure both to get SNMP?