camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: only testMocksAreValid is executed by Camel/Spring unit test !!
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:34:08 GMT

@James,

I'm a little bit bored because I don't know if the following code works or
not. The test is passed but I don't know if assertEquals is executed.

    @Test
    public void testUnMarshallMessage() throws Exception {

    	resultEndpoint.expectedMessageCount(1);

    	for(Exchange exch : resultEndpoint.getExchanges()) {
    		models = (List<HashMap<String, Object>>) exch.getIn().getBody();

    		Iterator it = models.iterator();
    		double count = 0;
    		while(it.hasNext()){
    			modelObjects = (HashMap<String, Object>) it.next();
    			count++;
    		}

    		assertEquals(100, count);

    	}

    	resultEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied();

    }

I have different questions :

- Can we mix mockendpoint assertion with junit assertions ?
- if this is not the case, How can I achieve what I would like to do in my
test ?

James.Strachan wrote:

> 2009/1/13 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Ok. I continue to use Junit4.
>>
>> Can a mockendpoint iterates through the exchanges because the following
>> code
>> does not display anything ?
>>
>>    @Test
>>    public void testMarshallMessage() throws Exception {
>>
>>        resultEndpoint.expectedBodiesReceived(models);
>
> You're missing the
>
> resultEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied() call.
>
> Adding an expectation doesn't cause an assertion failure
>

>>        List<Exchange> exchanges = resultEndpoint.getExchanges();
>>
>>        for(Exchange exchange : exchanges) {
>>                Object body = exchange.getIn().getBody();
>>                System.out.println("Result : " + body);
>>        }
>>

>> James.Strachan wrote:

>>> Ultimately I think we should switch Camel to JUnit 4 so feel free to
>>> go for it - I was really just mentioning that you can't copy/paste
>>> test cases to JUnit4 and expect them to run without adding @Test
>>>
>>> --
>>> James
>>> -------