camel-users mailing list archives

From selezovikj <semir.elezo...@gmail.com>
Subject ApplicationContext close
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:00:17 GMT

I am using org.apache.camel.spring.Main -ac file.xml to start up Camel.
In the xml file I have configuration for starting an ActiveMq broker on host
61616, defined queues, and also beans responsible for handling messages
which are sent on the request/response queues.

Now I want a way to gracefully shutdown the camel service.
I see that in the doStop() method of the Main class the
AbstractApplicationContext is closed.
When this is closed, the activeMq broker which we fired up is still running.

Can someone please explain me what precisely is going on when the
applicationContext is closed ?
Also how to gracefully stop the instance of Main that fired up the activeMq
broker and that loads the xml configuration file ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated