camel-users mailing list archives

From harinair <har...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Two questions: Stopping Camel and intercept before retry
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:13:16 GMT

So that the Camel router is shutdown for the maintenance or upgrade. There is
no need to shutdown your broker with Camel. Right? For my case my broker
services many other applications including the Camel based message router. I
can independently stop each other but if I stop Message Broker then Camel
logs shows Exceptions... hence in that case I may stop the Camel first and
then the Broker.

Probably you have this question since you run Camel within the Apache
ActiveMQ broker?

Hari Gangadharan