camel-users mailing list archives

From Liav Ezer <liav.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using camel-2.0 API in SMX
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:10:48 GMT

Hi Claus,

I'm having difficulties adjusting your example.

Currently i have an independent class for the builder & for the processor
(not inner class).

This is my builder:

public class OxpRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {
	  from("jbi:service:http://oxp/oXpInternalService")
      	.process(new OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor());
    }
}

This is my processor:

class OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor implements Processor{

    public OXpServicesAuthenticationProcessor() {

    }

       String policyContentRequest = getPolicyContentRequest(exchange);
       if(!userIsAuthenticate( exchange , policyContentRequest)){
          String errMsg = "<fault>User is not authorized to perform the
activity!</fault>";
    	  exchange.getIn().setBody(errMsg);
    	  throw new Exception(errMsg );
       }
       routeMessage(exchange);
    }
}

This is my camel-context:

<camelContext id="camel"
    <package>com.liav.oxp.esb.poc</package>
</camelContext>

My question is:

1.Can i "wire" up your example to my architecture or should i create a
different router builder like yours?
    When i added to my builder's configure method the "addInterceptStrategy"
i got
    NoSuchMethodException in deployment.
2. If i need to use your architecture, which definition of the camel-context
file should i add to support this interceptor?

Thanks.