camel-users mailing list archives

From efender <eric+nab...@fender.net>
Subject Re: Dynamic JMS Selectors Configuration
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:30:50 GMT

I don't see a zero-arg constructor for JmsQueueEndpoint or setters for some
of those constructor-args, or I would have done that.  I'm using the 1.5
codebase.  Or am I missing something?

I suppose separate queues for each tier might work, but there is also a
possibility of sending a message to all tiers, so my selectors look like:

'com_webshots_tier=<some-tier-name> or com_webshots_tier is null'