camel-users mailing list archives

From avermout <averm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with camel splitter
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:38:02 GMT

Hello,

Thanks for your help.
Th bodyType is DOMSource, and neither splitSize or splitCounter are
propagated to my target. What is looking strange is that I don't see any
splitSize in the traces generated by the TraceFormatter, but well in the
logs from the instrumentationProcessor. For example,
Recording duration: 66.817641 millis for exchange: Exchange[JbiMessage:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.NormalizedMessageImpl@770494{properties:
{org.apache.camel.splitSize=2, ....., org.apache.camel.splitCounter=0}}

My message seems to be splitted in the right way, but splitSize is not well
propagated.

Thanks,
Aymeric