camel-users mailing list archives

From avermout <averm...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble with camel splitter
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:16:14 GMT

I'm using camel 1.4 in Servicemix. I want to make something like that. I want
to split an XML, and to send the parts to different targets following an
xpath, and also set properties. All seems to be OK, except I don't the
splitSize property in any of my targets (TARGET1, TARGET2). I don't see the
property neither on the message (all inOnly messages), nor on the exchange.

from(JBI1).splitter(xpath).to(JBI2);
from(JBI2).choice()
			.when(xpath1).setHeader(PROPERTY,"25")
				.to(TARGET1)