camel-users mailing list archives

From nojonojo <n0...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Camel performance and scalability
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:20:50 GMT

Thansk - I'll try to be a bit more specific.  What are the
performance/scalability implications of using Camel going to be in the
following (simple) scenario:

Receiving REST requests (with some component like the Restlet or CXF one),
passing the data pretty much unchanged to and from two different data
sources (about the only transformation would be that the data is split -
some of the fields live in one data source, some in the other).

versus using something like Restlets or CXF standalone?