camel-users mailing list archives

From Liav Ezer <liav.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do i call an HTTP Provider end-pont from the process method?
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:47:26 GMT

Hi Claus,

I'm stuck with a problem that my servixmix is reporting a try to send a
request to the provider but appearantly it's not able to consume the
Provider's WS.

Here is the console:

ERROR - DeadLetterChannel              - Failed delivery for exchangeId:
ID-LIAVE02/1441-1231673232762/0-2. On delivery attempt: 0 caught:
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: o
rg.apache.servicemix.camel.JbiException:
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: Could not find route for exchange:
InOnly[
  id: ID:10.236.11.194-11ec5713753-2:7
  status: Active
  role: provider
in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:q0="http://service.app.esb.oxp.amdocs.com" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><q0:sayHello><q0:name>liav-name</q0:name>
</q0:sayHello></soapenv:Body></soape
nv:Envelope>
] for service: null and interface: null

When i develpoed the WS i tested it via eclipse with success.

Here is the xbean definition:

<http:endpoint service="wsn:LiavHelloImplSvcService"
                 endpoint="wsn:LiavHelloImplSvc"
                 role="provider"

locationURI="http://localhost:8080/LiavHello2/services/LiavHelloImplSvc"

wsdlResource="c:/HTTPReceiverServices/LiavHelloImplSvc.wsdl"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                 soap="true" />

Why does it report null for the service & interface?

Thanks.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Liav Ezer <liav.ezer@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Claus,
>>
>> Yes, i changed the body (arg2 in the sendBody method) to be a SOAP
>> request
>> like the following:
>>
>> String request = "<soapenv:Envelope
>> xmlns:soapenv='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'
>> xmlns:q0='http://service.app.esb.oxp.liav.com'
>> xmlns:xsd='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'
>> xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'><soapenv:Body><q0:sayHello><q0:name>liav-name</q0:name>
>> </q0:sayHello></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>";
>>
>> 1. Is it a correct payload to send a request?
> Yeah it should be something like that. You might need the <?xml
> version...> header. But try with and without it.
>

>> 2. Does this method will return the provider response - The API shows
>> that
>> it returns an Object - should i cast it to be an 'Exchange' & extract the
>> response from the provider?
> When you use Camel's producer template to do a request/reply then
> Camel will extract the response from the Exchange/IN or OUT/Message,
> so you just get the payload. The type is Object but it can be what SMX
> returns, so it could be some sort of XML holder such as
> org.w3c.Document. But try and see what kind of Object you get back.
>
> There are type converters in Camel that can convert it back to a
> String if you want to use that, or what else there is
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/type-converter.html
>

>> Thanks.
>>
>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

>>> Yeah when you send data to SMX you must remember that its expecting
>>> the payload to be according to the JBI spec. in XML format. So you
>>> should send the data as XML.
>>>
>>> "Content is not allowed in prolog" is a bit cryptical XML parser error
>>> stating that it could not find the <?xml ... ?> declaration in top of
>>> the content it was parsing.
>>>
>>> So you should send the payload as XML.
>>>
>>> BTW: Which version of SMX and Camel are you using? I think the missing
>>> method from X mails back could be because we added it in Camel 1.4.0
>>> (I think).

method

SU with
Camel.