camel-users mailing list archives

From Nol <a.de....@dnb.nl>
Subject Re: threads in WS using spring/camel and multiple routes
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 09:52:34 GMT

Claus,

Sorry for this late respone to your quick reply: the holidays and a proper
flu got inbetween.

We think we are in better shape than last week; when I sayed we 'modified
all thread pool values we find' that didn't include the one for workmanager,
because we never found it... up untill today; in the WS Admin Console, onder
Resources -> Async. Beans -> Workmanagers  the poolsize for the (variously
scoped) Workmanagers can be changed. So we did, and have a working set of
rootes now.

(The symptom we had was that the server never got into stated 'Started' but
appeared to be working on 'publishing' for ever, and after I believe 5
minutes the system would report that the 10 workmanager threads 'appeared
hung'. )

IBM WS 6.1
Camel 1.4

Nol