camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advise on @Annotation & Reflection !!
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 09:43:15 GMT

Question

- Are we going to create a new module (under components folder) for this
framework ?
- If this is the case, which name (project and package name) are we going to
use regarding to the fact that this framework can parse/format CSV,
fixedLength format where the binding is defined through annotations ?
Suggestion : JAnXB - Java Api for non XML binding ?

Regards,

Charles

James.Strachan wrote:

> For new code (rather than patches) its easiest to just attach a
> tarball/zip to a JIRA (remember to click the grant to the ASF
> checkbox) as described in the "Submitting patches" section
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/contributing.html
>
> 2009/1/7 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Thanks but I need more info about packaging, ... (see my previous
>> question).
>>

>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>>
>>> Awesome Charles. Looking forward to the contribution. This is great
>>> for the community.
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM, James Strachan
>>> <james.strachan@gmail.com>

>>> --
>>>
>>> /Claus Ibsen
>>> Apache Camel Committer