camel-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <stephen.joy...@mclaneco.com>
Subject Re: File Streaming
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:00:48 GMT

It doesn't appear that the stream:file component works. It looks like it
doesn't recognize the file parameter. Here's the stack trace when you try to
use a uri like: stream:file?file=logTest.txt

125  [main] DEBUG org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext  - Adding routes
from: Routes: [Route[[From[stream:file?file=logTest.txt]] ->
[To[stream:out]]]] routes: []
125  [main] INFO  org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext  - Apache Camel
(CamelContext:camel-1) is starting
234  [main] DEBUG org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver  - Found
component: stream via type:
org.apache.camel.component.stream.StreamComponent via:
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/stream
250  [main] DEBUG org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent  - Creating
endpoint uri=[stream:file?file=logTest.txt], path=[file],
parameters=[{file=logTest.txt}]
265  [main] DEBUG org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext  - Failed to
resolve endpoint stream:file?file=logTest.txt. Reason:
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
stream:file?file=logTest.txt due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be
set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and
that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters=[{file=logTest.txt}]
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
stream:file?file=logTest.txt due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be
set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and
that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters=[{file=logTest.txt}]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:95)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:329)
	at
org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelContextHelper.java:54)
	at org.apache.camel.model.RouteType.resolveEndpoint(RouteType.java:96)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:106)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:112)
	at org.apache.camel.model.FromType.resolveEndpoint(FromType.java:72)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.getEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:81)
	at org.apache.camel.model.RouteType.addRoutes(RouteType.java:239)
	at org.apache.camel.model.RouteType.addRoutes(RouteType.java:86)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:660)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:650)
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:49)
	at cameltests.CometTest.main(CometTest.java:16)
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException:
Failed to resolve endpoint: stream:file?file=logTest.txt due to:
org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
stream:file?file=logTest.txt due to: There are 1 parameters that couldn't be
set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and
that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters=[{file=logTest.txt}]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:349)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint: stream:file?file=logTest.txt due to: There are 1
parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the
parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint.
Unknown parameters=[{file=logTest.txt}]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:95)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:329)
	... 12 more