camel-users mailing list archives

From Karuna Arshakota <karsh...@progress.com>
Subject Re: configure routing slip
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:18:41 GMT

hi
I tried with file endpoints but it doesnt work.i am trying resolve the
problem but I am not able to do

this is camel xml
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd"><camelContext
id="camelroute" xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
<route xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
    <from
uri="file:///D:/Eclipse3.4.1/runtime-New_configuration1/ABC/src/pick?autoCreate=false&amp;lock=false"
id="Camel_File_2"/>
    <routingSlip uriDelimiter="#" headerName="routingSlipHeader"
id="Camel_RoutingSlip_4"/>
</route>
</camelContext></beans>

and input file

<content>
    <entry type="1">
        <textMessage JMSCorrelationID=""
routingSlipHeader="file:///D:/Eclipse3.4.1/runtime-New_configuration1/ABC/src/drop#file:///D:/Eclipse3.4.1/runtime-New_configuration1/ABC/target"
JMSDeliveryMode="2" JMSExpiration="0"
JMSMessageID="ID:nbkarshkoxp-1878-1230290090906-0:0:1:1:1" JMSPriority="1"
JMSRedelivered="true" JMSTimestamp="1230290093827" JMSType="">
            <text>1</text>
        </textMessage>
    </entry>
</content>

Could you please check this and let me know any wrong in configuring.