camel-users mailing list archives

From Karuna Arshakota <karsh...@progress.com>
Subject configure routing slip
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 07:28:14 GMT

hi,
  I am new to Camel and found very interesting to work with patterns.I am
trying different patterns but struck at routing slip pattern.I am using
camel 1.4.

Please find that attached camel xml and input xml which am sending this
through an endpoint('somequeue')
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21305734/Header.xml Header.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21305734/camel-debugger-tmp6214.xml
camel-debugger-tmp6214.xml

First time i got a message to the 'output' endpoint(URI) but when I ran
after that many times but no message were coming to the mentioned URIs.I am
expecting the message should come to all URIs that i mentioned in the input
xml (myqueue and output).Am I correct? Could you please explain the
functionality of routing slip and explain me how can i really use it.
Thanks for all ur help in Advance