camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activemq Consumers Vanish
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:45:00 GMT
After this failure, has the master/slave failed over? Its not clear if
its the camel in the master or camel in the slave which is having
issues?

To avoid such issues I'd suggest using the broker URL

failover:tcp://master:61616,tcp://slave:61616

if you want both sets of camel routes to keep running.

Note that the vm transport ignores the master/slave configuration in
ActiveMQ; so the camel route will not failover to the new master