camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Expression Language
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:12:20 GMT
2008/12/9 Joe Fernandez <>:
> Hello,
> Is it possible for me to 'plugin' my own version of a juel language support
> package (call it 'mel')? I 'd like to define a route as follows:
> from("seda:q.A").filter().mel("${...}")....
> If this is possible, can someone plz give me a nudge in the right general
> direction as to how it can be done?

If its still Juel, you could just use the existing EL methods/DSL/XML
and just use Spring/Guice/Java to dependency inject the JuelLanguage
object itself.

You can plugin any language at runtime using the parameterized
language method/XML

from("...").filter().language("mel", "${....}");

Are you trying to add a totally new language; or do you just want to
configure Juel some?

Open Source Integration

View raw message