camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing using Camel Test or Spring Testing or Guice
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:24:01 GMT
2008/12/3 Jon Anstey <janstey@gmail.com>:
> Great stuff James! Just wanted to clarify: the spring-java-config stuff
> still doesn't eliminate the need to test with an actual Spring XML file
> right?

Spring Java Config is a way of avoiding all of the XML. So its a
Java-only approach to using Camel and Dependency Injection

> I think most of the Spring DSL tests are just for trying out the XML
> config syntax... which we still want to do :)

Yeah :)

The Java DSL is the way you'd use Camel with Spring Java Config. If
folks like XML they'll probably want the XML Config too (so their
routes and spring configuration is all in XML)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration