camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileComponent FileNotFoundException
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:59:27 GMT
Hi

I am currently working on reworking the exclusive readlock for Camel 2.0.
I am refactoring it to allow pluggable strategies and also shipping
with another strategy that is rename based.
This allow you to use rename based instead of FileLock.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM, watcher <patrick@daly.ws> wrote:
>
>  I'm testing on WindowsXP with NTFS.
> Is there anything else I should try.
>
> I wont be able to work on this until tonight.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> I just tried on my local system: WindowsXP with NTFS
>>
>>
>> It worked fine. I had an excel file opened and Camel waited for the
>> lock. I closed the excel and Camel instantly got the read lock and
>> continued to operate.
>>
>> Opening the file in Excel
>> ...
>> 07:15:48 = trying to get the lock
>> ...
>> Closing the file in Excel
>> ...
>> 07:15:55 = got the lock
>>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/FileComponent-FileNotFoundException-tp21054406s22882p21069665.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message