camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FileComponent FileNotFoundException
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:57:50 GMT
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM, watcher <patrick@daly.ws> wrote:

>  I'm testing on WindowsXP with NTFS.
> Is there anything else I should try.
>
> I wont be able to work on this until tonight.
Here is the unit test that I run. I open the excel file before
starting the unit test.

/**
 * Unit test to verify exclusive read by for manual testing.
 */
public class FileExclusiveReadManuelTest extends ContextTestSupport {

    private String fileUrl = "file://target/exclusiveread";

    @Override
        disableJMX();
        super.setUp();
    }

    public void testManually() throws Exception {
        deleteDirectory("./target/exclusiveread");
        MockEndpoint mock = getMockEndpoint("mock:result");
        mock.setSleepForEmptyTest(10000);
        mock.expectedMessageCount(0);

        mock.assertIsSatisfied();
    }

        return new RouteBuilder() {
                from(fileUrl).to("mock:result");
            }
        };
    }

Notice the setSleepForEmptyTest is currently not working in 1.5.0. So
you should do Thread.sleep(10000) instead.