camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpOperationFailedException question
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:21:24 GMT
Hi

Sorry you need Camel 1.5.1 or later. There is a new predicate you can
attach the onException, it's onWhen where you can do your custom code
logic to determine what should happen

See
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/exception-clause.html

The fine grained section which explains the onWhen

And the http component adds the response code as a header to the
message so you can use a header predicate to test.
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/http.html

HttpProducer.HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE 	 int 	 The http response code from
the external server. Is 200 for OK. Is set on the OUT message.