camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultMessageListenerContainer threading issue - possible false alert
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:34:42 GMT
Hi

AMQ v 1.5.2? Are you sure it's the correct version number? The latest
release is 5.2.

Could you create a unit test sample that demonstrates this issue? It's
much easier to get started with if we have something we can run right
away.

And you are using the JmsComponent. But for ActiveMQ we encurage you
to use it's component
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/activemq.html

It's an extension for JmsComponent where it has properly configured it
on the ActiveMQ platform.

So use this class:
org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent