camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mail Component - Set SEEN Flag
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:30:23 GMT
Hi Doug

Ah a good point. Maybe if Camel could set the SEEN flag on completion
of the route. However the mail connection/session needs to be "online"
for the duration of the exchange processing. But in your route that is
just 1millis since it just goes through some java code and into a seda
queue.

Otherwise / And we might need to add some plugin feature so end users
easily can do what they want, setting/clearing flags etc.

Please feel free to create a ticket for this new feature.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/