camel-users mailing list archives

From "Ramon Buckland" <>
Subject Re: Poll a collection of subfolders with a single endpoint
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:50:38 GMT
> c)
> I have been considering supporting the ant path style
> (**/dropOffFolder), that you have in spring resource.
> But I didn't want to write an ant path style parser and camel-core
> should not require spring.
> But that would be cool
Depend on the ant jar :-)
We use the DirScanner quite a lot in code, because it just works really
The ability to have two "selectors" would be good.

A snippet of ANT code doing this is simply...

DirectoryScanner dirScanner = new DirectoryScanner();
dirScanner.setIncludes(includes);  // String[]
// work with files in dirScanner.getIncludedFiles()

simple :-)