camel-users mailing list archives

From "Ramon Buckland" <ra...@thebuckland.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS - help required
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:09:29 GMT
Hi Ney,

I was looking into this the other week and it does not appear to currently
support authentication.

https is available if you simply set the URL to https://.
You will need to supply the SSL certificate to Jetty (the jetty way). I
added some documentation on the wiki on the Jetty Component and SSL the
other day.

I will add a task in the dev tree to support userrealms in the camel-jetty
component.

regards
Ramon