camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a MinaExchange suddenly becomes a DefaultExchange?
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 03:03:10 GMT
Hi,

I don't think remove the IoSession from exchange of Mina will save the
copy of messages. The copied exchange just hold the reference of the
IoSession.
For the user , they may use more than one processors to handle the
MinaExchange to make up a response message. I'd like to revert the
custom exchange changes in Camel 2.0.

Any thought?

Willem