camel-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Dubrov <wfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronously sending POSTed data to the JMS queue.
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:26:38 GMT
James Strachan wrote:
> The JMS endpoint uses whatever exchange pattern its given. For more
> background see
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/exchange-pattern.html
>
> so you could explicitly configure the endpoint to use inOnly...
>
> <route>
>  <from uri="jetty:http://localhost:8080/greeter"/>
>  <to uri="activemq:queue:GREET?exchangePattern=InOnly" />
> </route>

Does not work for me. I found that exchange passed to the
JmsProducer#exchange method (which posts message to the JMS queue) is
HttpExchange, which has ExchangePattern always set to InOut by
HttpExchange constructor. Therefore, JmsProducer#exchange method always
chooses to wait for the reply.

--
WBR,
Ivan S. Dubrov