camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cxf:cxfendpoint & OSGI reference
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 00:31:05 GMT
Hi Charles,

Could you treat the route rule as a part of service layer ?
In this way , the xml configuration is in the same layer of service.
So you will not get into the trouble of reference the service class in
the route file.

Willem

cmoulliard wrote:
> Hi Willem,
>
> What I would like to do is to separate in a different OSGI bundle the
> service layer from the Camel layer. In my head, the service layer covers the
> implementation of the Webservice. So, in Camel, I would like to inject the
> implementation of the service through a interface that I retrieve from the
> service OSGI bundle deployed on a Spring DM server.
>
> KR,
>
> Charles
>

> willem.jiang wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> For the camel-cxf endpoint, we don't want to invoke the implementor
>> instance, we delegate the implementor invocation to a camel process
>> chain. I don't know why you want to inject an OSGI bundle service into
>> the camel-cxf endpoint.
>> Since cxf uses the ServiceClass to build the service model, you can set
>> the serviceClass with a hardcoded interface name.
>>
>> Willem
>>

>> cmoulliard wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there a way to inject from an OSGI reference the service to be used to
>>> process the webservice in cxf:cxfendpoint of Camel ?
>>>
>>> ex :
>>>
>>> Using the following syntax, it is possible to inject the OSGI bundle
>>> service
>>> to the jaws:endpoint of cxf
>>>
>>>  <osgi:reference id="reportIncidentEndpoint"
>>> interface="org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.ReportIncidentService"/>
>>>
>>> <!-- export the webservice using jaxws -->
>>> <jaxws:endpoint id="reportIncident"
>>> implementor="#reportIncidentEndpoint"
>>> address="/incident"
>>> wsdlLocation="/WEB-INF/wsdl/report_incident.xml"
>>> endpointName="s:ReportIncidentPort"
>>> serviceName="s:ReportIncidentService"