camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing using Camel Test or Spring Testing or Guice
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 00:05:19 GMT
Hi
Since Camel-2.0 is not released yet, you can dowload the snapshot from
here [1]. Please add this repository into your pom.xml, and set the
camel version to be 2.0-SNAPSHOT.

<repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache.snapshot</id>
      <name>Apache Software Foundation Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>