camel-users mailing list archives

From "S. Ali Tokmen" <savas-ali.tok...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Registry/Repository support in CAMEL
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 12:36:12 GMT
Hello again

James Strachan a écrit :
> I've just modified the RefComponent to make it easier to derive from;
> just derive and override the lookupEndpoint() method and then you
> don't have to mess with the URI. Though its not a huge biggie - its a
> fairly marginal reuse of code :)

Implementation OK with the latest SVN trunk. But now I have two minor
issues:

   1. Is there any Maven dependency I can include for that new version
      you've created?
   2. When will a stable CAMEL version with that dependency be out? I
      require a release before christmas.

Thank you

S. Ali Tokmen
savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net