camel-users mailing list archives

From "S. Ali Tokmen" <savas-ali.tok...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Registry/Repository support in CAMEL
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:51:45 GMT
Hello

James Strachan a écrit :
> Just refer to endpoints called "ref:someName" and it'll look up
> "someName" in the registry (JNDI or Spring etc)

OK, I got it... And how do I "register" with the RefComponent so that it
asks my resolver for resolving names.

> I guess all I really meant was we could derive from RefComponent so we
> can reuse the sameURI mangling (removing the components scheme and
> then calling some strategy method to allow derived classes to
> transform the logical name to a physical name) then folks can have
> multiple implementations of the strategy method; e.g. RefComponent
> looks up an endpoint in the CamelContext's Registry (JNDI or Spring);
> we could have a JNDIComponent which uses a configured JNDI context
> which could work for LDAP etc. Ditto an OSGi component using the OSGi
> registry etc.
>
> No biggie though - however its implemented this sounds great :)

Great is good. But I would like to make sure I've done the best possible
for integration with the existing CAMEL infrastructure.

Thank you for your time

S. Ali Tokmen
savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net

Office: +33 4 76 29 76 19