camel-users mailing list archives

From "S. Ali Tokmen" <savas-ali.tok...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Registry/Repository support in CAMEL
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:17:18 GMT
Hello

James Strachan a écrit :
> 2008/12/1 S. Ali Tokmen <savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net>:
>
> BTW we've already got the Registry in CamelContext which wraps up
> either JNDI or Spring. My first reaction was it might be worth looking
> in that first before explicitly creating the endpoint; but I think the
> default implementation of createEndpoint() will do that for you. e.g.
> if you configured the endpoint "jms:someQueue" in Spring/Java/JNDI
> then Camel should do the right thing I think so I don't think the
> Registry component needs to worry about this.

That's why it's not my Registry implementation does the lookup. It just
fetches the technical name (for example, a JNDI name for a JMS queue)
for a URI and then asks CAMEL to create an endpoint with that.

The only "weird-looking" part is when I get the component based on the
scheme...
> Incidentally we have the ref component (RefComponent) which you could
> maybe use to derive which could then use an alternative registry
> implementation?

That's a nice idea. The only limitation I see with it is that the
registry's prefix would have to be set to "ref:", which is an acceptable
one.

How do I use the RefComponent?

Thanks

--