camel-users mailing list archives

From Sylvester <sylvesterste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird error with expectedBodiesReceived
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:56:42 GMT
Hi,

Claus Ibsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do you get a compiler error? Is that what the error is?

Yup, its a compiler error.

> We use varargs so you should be able to supply multiple strings
> expectedBodisRecieved("hello", "bye", "world");
>
> Or just a single
> expectedBodisRecieved("hello");

I tried both. I got the same compiler error.

> Could you mess a bit more? Looks weird.

Sure, I'll do that in the meanwhile, but I don't understand why this
should happen.

NOTE: My main reason for playing around with the pom was this bug:

So I changed camel-version to 1.5 / 1.5.0 / 1.5.1 and changed it back to 1.4.0 when those
failed to work. But now 1.4.0. isn't working either :(

Sylvester