camel-users mailing list archives

From Nol <a.de....@dnb.nl>
Subject threads in WS using spring/camel and multiple routes
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:21:24 GMT

Hi All,

We are trying to get a simple test application running on IBM WS 6.1, but
without luck if our routebuilder contains more than say 6 routes.

Somehow we have got the feeling this is a thread issue. For that reason
we've modify all thread pool values we find in WS Admin Console (increase
all min and max values).

In our aplicationContext we have:

<bean id="taskExecutor"
class="org.springframework.scheduling.commonj.WorkManagerTaskExecutor" >
  <property name="workManagerName" value="java:comp/env/WorkManagerAVB" />
  <property name="resourceRef" value="true" />
</bean>

Our threadpool named "Default" should contain between 5 and 40 threads.
However when debugging the application only 10 threads of name
"WorkManager.DefaultWorkManager..." show up.

When we start our application with a reduced number of routes everything
works fine.
However when we increase the number above a certain threshold the server
refuses to start up.

Thanks,
Nol