camel-users mailing list archives

From bwtaylor <>
Subject Re: Activemq Consumers Vanish
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:42:18 GMT

We run master slave ActiveMQ, but camel is embedded in activemq, so Camel is
not aware of the other instance. Our consumers are created by the route
builders using "activemq:" endpoints, via the connection factory using the
following spring configuration:

    <bean id="activemq"
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="activeMqConnectionFactory"

    <bean id="activeMqConnectionFactory"
        <property name="brokerURL" value="vm://radar-broker" />

The brokerURL value refers to the brokerName we give via the <broker>
element in activemq.xml.