camel-users mailing list archives

From bwtaylor <bryan_w_tay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Activemq Consumers Vanish
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:55:10 GMT

We're seeing an occasional problem where camel will be up and running with
consumers working away pulling messages from various activemq queues in our
bus. Intermittently, after working fine for several days, one of the camel
consumers will vanish and messages pile up. For no obvious reason, activemq
just suddenly shows 0 consumers on the queue. It's happened to us four times
in a months, typically on our heavier traffic queues. Has anybody seen this?

There doesn't seem to be any information in our log files to suggest why.
Can anybody suggest a good way to get better diagnostic information on this
problem. I could probably increase the logging level of something (what?) to
DEBUG, but opening it up wide open would produce too much output for my
production environment. Any suggesttions?