camel-users mailing list archives

From dougly <dmly....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Running Context
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:15:33 GMT

Hi James,

We have an library that wraps the camel mail to poll a mail box, transform
mail into pojos and call a interface with the pojos passed to.

Now in our web app, we are using the library. And we want to have a separate
camel context (or to be more precise, a separate route) from the one coming
with the library to publish the mail pojos to a jms queue.

Therefore, the app has two contexts (two distinct route builders) I would
say.
Does it make sense?

Thanks guys