camel-users mailing list archives

From radisb <rad...@gmail.com>
Subject Please keep this unintended feature in camel and other requests
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 01:29:31 GMT

Some posters have noticed that you can take advantage of deadLetter and have
transactions by not attaching the policy to the route. I tried it and it is
really good... I think this behaviour should be reincarnated as an official
feature.

You guys are great. You ve literally earned the right to say 'this is not a
bug, it is a feature', and not kidding. This feature maybe ultimately
derives from the fact that the modeling of the whole framework is based on
rational concepts.

keep up the good work. You ve no idea how many hours of reinventing you ve
saved me. Oh and kudos to the spring guys too.

BTW, how can I donate? Nothing serious just worth of a round of beers... I
wish I could contribute more.
Sorry for being sentimental but I just got out of a serious dead end in time
thanks to this project.

Bill.