camel-users mailing list archives

From Ryadh Amar <magnetic.gan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the correlation id in regular routes
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:51:10 GMT

Hi Ramon,
Thanks for your input, I've already tried that, but I don't think that the
aggregator pattern applies here, it's more of a request-reply issue, correct
me if I am wrong, but I think that aggregation applies to only one route,
not the whole camel context, if I understand correctly your suggestion, I
need to apply the aggregator on 2 different routes, this wouldn't work
because there is no way for the camel context to know that I am working on
the "same" message (albeit without the file extension), that is why I
believe that BAM may provide some hints.
Thanks for your answers.
Ryadh.