camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Question concerning MockEndpoint and Body ?
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:55:34 GMT

Hi,

I would like to know it is possible to verify the content of Body with
MockEndpoint class ?

Let's me explain.

Camel extracts from a CSV file its content and generates (using Smooks) a
Map containing a collection of Java Bean Class. In my test case, I would
like to test if one of the Java Bean object of my Map contains a certain
value ?

Here is my code where I block :

        MockEndpoint mock = getMockEndpoint("mock:unmarshal");
        mock.expectedMessageCount(1);
        mock.message(0).body().isInstanceOf(Map.class);
        mock.message(0).bodyAs(Map.class) ??? (how can I extract the object
referenced in my map as CustomerList and from this list a customer object
containing 'eleonor' as firstname)

R,

-----
Charles Moulliard