camel-users mailing list archives

From efender <eric+nab...@fender.net>
Subject Re: Saving original destination when sending to DLQ
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 17:53:21 GMT

Got it.  I need to over write my "in" instead of setting my out.  Works
perfectly.  Now my DLQ has complete knowledge of the original failed
message, including Camel properties and JMS headers.

		Message in = exchange.getIn();
		Object body = in.getBody();
		DeadLetterWrapper wrapper = new DeadLetterWrapper();
		wrapper.setDeadLetter(body);
		wrapper.setHeaders(in.getHeaders());
		wrapper.setProperties(exchange.getProperties());
		in.setBody(wrapper);
	}