camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cxf:cxfendpoint & OSGI reference
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:37:32 GMT

Hi Willem,

What I would like to do is to separate in a different OSGI bundle the
service layer from the Camel layer. In my head, the service layer covers the
implementation of the Webservice. So, in Camel, I would like to inject the
implementation of the service through a interface that I retrieve from the
service OSGI bundle deployed on a Spring DM server.

KR,

Charles

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/