camel-users mailing list archives

From packo <>
Subject Endpoint decision based on Header Value with XML configuration
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:09:23 GMT

It might be a simple question, but i am stuck with it in the past few days so
any help would be appreciated.

I have a route that looks like this:

	<from uri="direct:foobar" />
			<simple>${} == 'foo1'</simple>
			<bean ref="fooBean1" />
		   <simple>${} == 'foo2'</simple>
		   <bean ref="fooBean2" />
                   <simple>${ } == 'bar1'</simple>
		  <to uri="bean:barBean?method=barMethod" />

foo and bar headers are pre-populated from the Producer i am using.
What happens is that each expression is evaluated to true. A look in the
code showed that <simple> evaluates just the existence of a header.
I also tried ognl, xpath and others but nothing seems to work.

My exchange is a default exchange with a DTO as payload. Am i missing