camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject Re: XStream and ActiveMQ component
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 15:10:35 GMT
Thanks Dejan.  I've created

I think tooltips might be a bad choose for this.  Unless I am
misunderstanding what is happening it seems like a large message is
being trimmed only for it to be displayed in a tooltip.  So you could
end up with an enormous tooltip.  Would a scrollable div or read only
text area not be a better gui choice?

----- Original message -----
From: "Dejan Bosanac" <dejan@nighttale.net>
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:33:34 +0100
Subject: Re: XStream and ActiveMQ component

Hi,

please file a Jira request. I think this should be optional and
configurable
option. Until then you can "hack" admin console yourself; just replace

<form:tooltip text="${requestContext.messageQuery.body}" length="78"/>

with

<c:out value="${requestContext.messageQuery.body}" escapeXml="true" />

in webapps/admin/message.jsp

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac