camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject XStream and ActiveMQ component
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 12:13:45 GMT
I am placing messages onto ActiveMQ through Camel and using the XStream
component to marshal to XML.  However when I look in the ActiveMQ admin
panel I can see that the messages are there but the body looks empty.
When I consume the messages and use unmarshal and pass to a bean ref
then the body is correctly recieved.  Searchs of the mailing list show
cases where the body is null, but as I can later unmarshal this can't be
the case here.  Is there any reason why ActiveMQ would not be able to
display my XML message bodies?  When using marshal does it send the body
as BytesMessage or TextMessage?

Thanks,
Martin.