camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject Re: ContextTestSupport
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 20:38:00 GMT
Thanks for this James.  I have plenty of test cases to write/can convert
over tomorrow so will give some feedback then.

----- Original message -----
From: "James Strachan" <james.strachan@gmail.com>
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:23:23 +0000
Subject: Re: ContextTestSupport

2008/12/1 Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Much better.
>
> Is hamcrest needed as a dep? its in the pom.xml?

Its not needed yet - I was gonna hopefully add a load of nice hamcrest
assertion methods; but those can go in the camel-hamcrest module.

> And log4j. as well. It could be optional, for those few end users that
> use java util logging.

Yeah agreed. I added it really to minimise the amount of stuff you've
gotta remember to add to the pom.xml to get decent output out :) But I
guess we can zap it - or specify it as test scope (so only used in its
own test cases).

I was thinking we should consider porting the camel-core test cases in
org.apache.camel.processor to this module and making them exemplars of
good tests folks can copy
--
James
-------