camel-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Kalukiewicz" <roman.kalukiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POJO services using Serializable objects as messages
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:39:06 GMT
I remember I've seen it once, that jbi component did strange thing. It
put JBI NormalizedMessage into the body of Camel message. To handle it
I had to do something like:

setBody(el("in.body.content"))

This is rather weird, as I would expect to have a Source in the body -
not NormalizedMessage, but.. it was the way it was.

I cannot verify it right now, but just check it out

Romek